4. March 2020 12:36 by Lene Haastrup
in General, Meetings
General meeting DADM 26 February 2020
The General meeting was held at Lundbeck with participation of 34 people.
Conductor: Carsten Junge
Reporter: Gitte Kruse
The notice for the general meeting have been send out in a timely manner according to the valid regulation.
Ibrahim Kamstrup-Akkaoui went through the annual report and informed of all the activities during 2019. The President report was hereafter approved.
The financial result was presented by the cashier and was hereafter approved without any comments.
The budget was presented by the cashier and membership fee suggested to remain at 350 kr. per person. The budget for 2020 was approved without comments.
Election of executive committee
The executive committee as it looks after election is listed below. A few committee members were replaced per request.
- Britt Bech Andersen (re-elected 2 years)
- Mette Ravn (re-elected 2 years)
- Frank Jensen (re-elected 2 years)
- Poul Knoblauch (re-elected 2 years)
- Gitte Kruse (not on election)
- Lene Haastrup (not on election)
- Katja Bernstein (not on election)
- Kim Sonne (new committee member. Replaces Bo and is therefore only elected for the remainder of Bo’s election period and will be on election again next year)
- Mette Schledermann Larsen (new committee substitute)
- Bo Roat Jørgensen (left the executive committee)
- Ibrahim Kamstrup-Akkaoui (left the executive committee)
- Lisbet Groes continues as auditor.
Correction of wording in $4
A minor wording in $4 in the regulation regarding compensation, was by mistake not updated. The suggestion it-self was already approved in 2017, so this only relates to the wording in $4. The re-wording was approved.
The executive committee was consolidated with
Chairman Katja Bernstein
Treasurer Lene Haastrup
Secretary Gitte Kruse.